Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to the blog

I am thankful for the blog and all the personalities that go with it. I will elaborate...

1) Joe - King of the blog. I must say you have created a blog that I visit at least every weekday while at work. You have done a good job and I am thankful for that. Your insight provides a good point of view on the reg. However, you shot your load too early on the blog with Steinhatchee and have never come close to anything even remotely close to that. You are a Dawg though, which ranks you above most. Good job Joe, I'm thankful for you.

2) Reese - I am thankful for Reese's wisdom and insight on the horrible conference that is the ACC. GT is a hard team to pull for, but he does it week in and week out, year in and year out. Kudos for that. Reese will give the people hell on here who need it and he speaks the truth. He's been a great friend to me since middle school and for that, I am thankful for you.

3) Pepper - I am thankful that Pepper was not around me for that AU/UGA game, b/c he'd probably be in some trauma ward at a distinguished hospital right now. I would have done to him what Fairley did to Murray and he probably would have lost consciousness. But other than that, its good to have a fan from the west that sometimes makes valid points without flying off the handle. Pepper is knowledgeable about golf which I am thankful b/c he can provide good insight and information when we have a golf post. I probably met Pepper at Joe's wedding (but I don't remember) so I assume he's not a lot to write home about. Just kidding Pepper, had to throw a dig in at you, you provide good blog humor and information, so for that I am thankful.

4) Pulley - Wow, I am thankful for BP. All blogs need mindless mouthbreathers, and BP is ours. He rarely posts anything productive or insightful. Only posts with crimson glasses on. He bashes UGA any chance he gets and that is annoying. I've never heard him once compliment anything Georgia, so I pretty much have very little to be thankful of Pulley for. But, he takes a lot of shit on here from myself and most everyone else because he is so opinionated. And I like for someone to have as much passion about their team as Pulley has for Bama. In fairness, he loves Bama, so I will let him slide a little. Seriously, I would either get along great with BP (when Bama and UGA aren't in the disussion) or we would be hated enemies in real life, I'll lean toward getting along great as of now. He is a regular contributor to the blog so for that, I am thankful for BP.

5) Rusty, A. Lee, Jody - I haven't heard from Rusty since the Dawgs laid the smack down, Anthony Lee shows up out of nowhere when AU is like 8-0, and I have no clue what happened to Jody. I am thankful you guys read the blog and do not comment very much as you are probably not cut out for the hard knock life of blog posters on the reg. Rusty and Jody I am thankful for b/c they are both die hard fans of SEC schools and both seem very grounded as well. Jody is what I consider in the minority of Tide fans. He keeps a level head and does not think Bama could beat the Steelers any Sunday. Rusty seems like a good guy and ties his allegiange with Vols which won me money the last couple of weeks, so for that I am thankful. Not enough info. to really comment on Anthony as of yet. But I am thankful for all of you guys and your input.

On a serious note, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember that we all should give thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww, John.. I got a little teary eyed there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout to channel my inner Schell.....
    "Great fucking post John"

    Being serious, I couldn't have written a better post. Share the same thoughts about all these douche bags on here. It's a hate/love relationship. Now all of you GFY and GO JACKETS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, I am thankful for you and your generous comments. Oh yeah by the way they would beat the Carolina Panthers every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this post several times, but never picked up on the anonymous comment. Leave it to John to get the bloggers called a bunch of fags. I am sure it is someone that is known, but funny all the same.

    ReplyDelete

Followers