Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Touching base

Just a few quick things before tomorrow.

I did a post earlier this year after the Saints beat the Vikings about how sick I was of Brett Favre.. well, it’s even worse now.  That bastard has gotten on my last nerve.  Pre-Madonna bitch is what he is.  and I firmly believe that he gets a pass because he is white.  If he were a black man then he would be hated like T.O.

Georgia struggled this year, I understand this.  And I really don’t give 2 shits if any of you disagree with me here but I am glad Coach Mark Richt is still our Head Football Coach.  I am excited about watching Todd Grantham’s Defense next year the more 3-4 style talent he gets.  And I can’t wait to see how long Bobo keeps the 30+ points a game streak alive into next year.  Again, if you are not a Georgia fan then why do you give a damn if I' want Richt?  If you think he should be fired then fine, be happy that I want him to stay because if he sucks that bad then that is one less game you have to worry about.. 

Basketball has started and Georgia has 2 guys that are studs.  They still are a major work in progress but when the Dawgs hired Fox I was wanting the black at Alabama and it turns out that Georgia made the right choice.  I was wrong. 

Staying with Basketball a little bit, if you hadn’t watched Duke any this year they have a game tonight and you may want to check it out.  Those boys are really fun to watch.

And while we are talking about B.Ball . The Heat is 10-8 HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don’t get to happy if your Prince James hater like myself.  I got a bad feeling that things are going to start clicking for them sooner rather than later.

Kudos to Auburn.  I picked against you bastards pretty much all year and you always seem to come up strong when it counts.  I think Burns disserves a ton of credit for this teams turn around.  Auburn is the perfect example of a Team playing together and Burns is probably single handled the biggest reason for it.  He has done everything the coaches have asked him to, done with class, and done it for the better of the Team.  Great Job Burns! 

As for the SEC championship game… that post will come a little later this week.

TCU to the Big EAst.  Any takers on who wins the Big East championship in 2012??  

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts:

    Farve sux I know, but you are a reverse racist.

    I've always liked Richt. He's a great coach and you know my feelings about him needing to be more involved in the offense. A sign of a great coach is when your assitant coaches get raided every year or every few years and that shit ain't happening at UGA. Just sayin.

    UGA BB is in good hands with Fox. He's a mini Coach K. Fundamental B ball. He may be dirty as hell, but I think he's a great coach.

    I hate the Heat and wish them nothing but a losing season, but we both know they are going to get it going and be peaking at playoff time.

    Duke is fun to watch because it's hoosiers (the movie) B ball 101. White boy ball baby.

    Burns is the type of player every team needs. Yes you have to have your studs aka Newton, but he's just as important. A team player that is like glue that keeps the machine together.

    SECCG. Ole Ball Coach will pull it out and be red faced the whole time doing it.

    TCU. What a bunch of pussies. Join a real conference like the ACC. Just kidding folks. I was suprised to see their average MWC and now soon to be Big East Rd trips will both average over 1000 miles between campuses.

    And finally, good luck tomorrow Joseph.

    ReplyDelete

Followers