Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OK Slap dicks, I'll get it going. My predictions and thoughts.


Iron Bowl: I want to say that Bama will win this game, but this is one of those magical years where everything is going right for Auburn. I mean hell they are getting all the breaks when they need one and you even make $180k just to play the QB position. Burn wins on a last minute field goal. Something like 27-24.

Clean Old Fashioned Hate: I love my jackets and will probably get my ass beat for wearing my "Old Gold" pants this weekend, but hey I have Starrett to back me when one of these frat fuckers tries to get in my face. Anyway, The dawgs should win this one by 30ish or so. I'm already looking forward to next year and just hope PJ can keep it closer than my 48-17 prediction. If PJ somehow pulled this one out, I'd shit pants for a week.

Kentucky @Tenn: This is for you Rusty............"VOL BALL BABY, VOL BALL" Dooley has these freaks playing some decent football and pulls this out with good D 28-17.

1 comment:

  1. Iron Bowl - Game means nothing, one 0-12 team vs a two loss irrelevant Bama squad.

    Tennessee - Trying to get bowl eligible, don't know if they can do it, I'm leaning Kentucky

    Old Fashioned Hate - This is the game of the week. UGA trying to get bowl eligible vs. Tech trying to stay out of Boise. Dawgs roll.

    Before anyone else comments, you can all GFY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers