Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Idol

Idol was kind of crazy last night.  This is back to back weeks that I didn’t think Bowersox did the best.  Casey’s performance was the first time in Idol history that I actually watched a performance twice.  Really, I thought he nailed it.  And then Lee, to close the show, brings out a bag pipe player and rocked out to “hey Jude” – Simon and the rest of the judges didn’t like the bag pipe player but I loved it.  Big Mike (who I don’t like) still gets good things from the judges so I’m thinking right now that these are the Final 4 w/ Bowersox getting a 1 seed, Lee getting a 2 seed, Casey a 3 seed, and Mike a 4 seed.  So who wins?  They need to go ahead a kick the rest of the people off the show.  I mean the that one chick had a decent night but I don’t even know her name – that said, I’m starting to lose interest in it.  They just draaaaagggg it out to long man.  I mean last night I missed Dancing with the Stars because I had to sit through 5 shit dicks singing that have no business still being on this show.  

5 comments:

  1. I agree I think Casey nailed one of my favorite Lennon songs and the fact the he is a MUCH better guitar player and about as good a singer I have to give him the nod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would vote casey over bowersox right now?? i agree if last night was the only show i had seen but over all i still would give crystal the edge since its a singing competition. I would like to hear crystal sing while casey jams out. that would be a hellova show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Crystal is more developed as an artist she is up there polished and has been writing songs and doing the hippie thing for years. I think Casey is just finding how good he really is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good point. so you would vote crystal to win this competition but you would rather sign casey to a record deal???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee's performance last week to me is the best of the season so far. I liked all three of them last night.

    ReplyDelete

Followers