Monday, April 19, 2010

College Football

I got to watch the A-Day game over the weekend and I am more ready for college football then ever before. Who else is ready to here the crack of the pads?? Bama looked pretty good in the scrimmage. If Ingram hadn't won the Heisman, I think there would be some serious competition for the starting running back position. The defense has me pretty nervous with only 2 returning starters and the special teams will be a huge question mark going into the season. I know this is a homer post, but I haven't seen or heard much about any of the other spring games. I did hear that UGAy booted one of their highly touted freshman quarterbacks. What is it with them these days? I believe that Auburn had their spring game this past weekend as well. Maybe Culpecker can give us a report. Other than that, bring on college football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers