Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big BEN

Suspended for 6 games the day before the NFL has its first prime time draft.  I think Goodell is making a statement – and I also think that this will start to make a difference in draft picks.  It will be interesting to see where people Dez Bryant go.  I am hoping that character starts to make a difference in where people get drafted.  I understand that it will not make a huge difference but when it comes down to a team that is deciding between 2 players and 1 has had some issues then the good one gets picked up.  I think this has a chance when people like Ben get suspended for 6 games with out even getting charged.   lets hope..

Rumor has it that Pittsburgh has opened up Trade talks and want a top 10 pick for him.  If you remember (if you dont you can find my earlier post) I said that I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Pittsburgh tries to trade him.

(for the other side of my mouth) I think he would be a huge pick up for a team.  Take a team like Cleveland that you know are 2 or 3 years out and be able to have a 2 time super bowl QB – that would be huge for them.  So who ever picks him up (which will prolly be no one) will not have a question at QB.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what happened in M'ville, I haven't read the statements from the "victim". I'd say she was a victim anyway for taking a 6'5" NFL QB in a 5x5 bathroom. Joe, I'm with you. I'd take Big Ben on my team all day long, after I told him I'd cut his balls off if he screwed up again(Frank Schell style). I'd say he's worth the roll of the dice to get a proven "Baller" that is till young with 2 rings. Put him in any offense and it works, pass happy or run first. I look for Buffalo to make a move on him.

    ReplyDelete

Followers