Thursday, April 8, 2010

Elite

We have 10 people in our Masters pool and 4 of them are in the top 90% of all perticpants on ESPN.  Greg is in the 98.9% and that is truly amazing, especially for a dip ship like Greg.

Culpepper didn’t even submit his team and Reese is thankful because he would be dead last if he had.  I spent most of the day at the top of the leader board but then went to shit. 

At the end of the first day - Pin High Right is sitting at –15 in the lead and Jimbo just one behind at –14.  Jody and Pulley are tied for 3rd at –13 and Pulley seems to think that he is going to win this thing.  The you have Traci at –11 feeling pretty good about her chances.  D Bailey (i dont know him) is tied with Joey at –10.  Then you have the bottom feeders, Reese and I, sitting at –8 and –9 respectfully. 

We will see who made changes to their team and now that Culpepper spotted us a day we will also see if anyone other than him finishes last.  This will make finishing last even more embarrassing if Pepper makes a run…

Instead of a funny clip, thought I would show one of the first Golf moments that I can remember.  (keep in mind.. I’m a “new comer:)

maybe, just maybe, we will be fortunate enough to witness something like this on Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good memory for a new comer. I had a set of Lynx Parrallax just because Freddie had them. Still my favorite clubs I've ever had. If this sumbitch wins it I'll go ape shit.

    ReplyDelete

Followers