Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday

Just got back from our first ultra sound.  Well, not exactly our first one – our first one on this one.  Good news is that their is only one in there and we should find out if he has a pecker or not in 2 months.  We will be having C section since the other two were done that way and Doc wants to schedule it about a week before the due date which is Dec. 8th.  Looks like I may be watching the Dawgs win the SEC championship from a hospital… 

Guy runs on to the field in Phillie and gets tasered…  uhhh believe that will work.  8 years ago I was the guy that would run on to the field.  never did, but I was “that guy” – if I knew that I would be tasered instead of just tackeled then I would choose not to do it.  So good call on the Taser.  (im not sure i am spelling taser right) – check out how it drops him.  very nice. 

several Phillies had there gloves over their face covering up the laughter.

Chad 8-5 stepped it up last night on Dancing with the Stars – he is still probably around 3 or 4th place behind the gay looking guy with slick black hair and the girl from the pussy cat dolls.  She has to be the favorite to win this thing.  I am proud of Pam Anderson for giving her best, she sure is a Trooper.

Any predictions on the Sex of the Baby and Any name suggestions?? 

2 comments:

  1. I have been laughing about that all day. The media has been blowing this out of proportion by saying unnecessary force. I say bullshit well played law dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who gives a shit what the baby is? Name it Leroy either way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers