Thursday, May 13, 2010

Poll Update

Good stuff so far – this is where I’m thinking teams are stacking up.  Let me know where you have you have a problem.  and instead of just attacking someone or some team (which it perfectly ok to do both of those things) also list where you think the team should be

16) Oregon

18) Wisconsin

19) UNC

20) Georgia – they beat both Tech and Auburn last year and everyone will agree that they are going to be better this year

21) Auburn – Just Cause

22) Tech – I have been making phone calls speaking with people that have absoulty no affliation with Georgia or Tech and every one has said that Tech is not better than Ga or Auburn.  I’m sorry Reese.

23) Washington

24) UCONN

25) Penn State

again, if you have a problem – then make a suggestion (after you attack)

2 comments:

  1. I think #17 in this poll may take it all this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put GT whereever you want them you SEC homer. I hope you see Paul Johnson somewhere and try to get his autograph and he Navy wipes his taint and smears it on your upper lip.

    ReplyDelete

Followers