Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday

Ok, when I say these are the best 2 people on the show when their are 12 left… you should listen.  If you hadn’t watched Idol in two months but you read my post of who my Top 5 are then you already know who the final 2 are.  It’s tight right now.  If you are making your call based on recent performances then you like Lee but if you are basing it on the entire show then you are probably going with Crystal.  I’m starting to think that Crystal picked a little to early. Did she get her teeth fixed?  I am going to look at some old and new pictures but for some reason I thought her teeth looked a lot better than they used too. 

Looking like we are going to have a good old fashion Celtics Lakers Championship.  I love it.  I have to say that I picked the Magic to beat the Celtics because I said that their is no way the Old bastards could come back after fighting against the Cav’s but…  they fight.  With the Lakers being beat up as well, we should have a pretty damn good finals. 

J-Hey.  Come on man.  Are you just made for clutch hitting?  I sure wish we had some other players so we could get the chance to watch you get up in a game 7 9th inning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers