Wednesday, May 12, 2010

11-15

1) Bama; 2) Ohio St; 3) Boise St; 4) VT; 5) Texas; 6) Fla; 7) Iowa; 8) Nebraska; 9) TCU; 10) USC

Teams up for the conversation…

Oklahoma – You almost have to put OU somewhere in the mix here.  I know they lost a ton but its not like they have scrubs that are going to fill in

FSU – I’m going to need some persuasion here.  Not just Jimbo’s first year as FSU’s head coach but its his first year EVER as a head coach.  Ya’ll are going to need to help me out here

UNC – (see comments below)

Pitt – John threw Pitt out there on his initial poll and I have not looked into them at all.  I will right now though.  and John if you could let us know why you droped ‘em on us also

Oregon – We are going to have to put the Ducks up on the list pretty soon.  11,12, and no higher than 13.

Stanford – With out the RB (gehard?  spelling) I’m not sure.  You guys tell me.  I was thinking around the 20 mark.

Wisonsin – Returning 17 starters including the QB from a 10-3 team last year.  I’m thinking they deserve to be in the top 15 with all of the returners off such a good team.

Georgia Tech – Reese, your vote does not count here.  Switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4 is going to be a transition but with 2 head coaches the Jackets are going to be good

Miami – I love Miami this year.  They are my sleeper team this year.  Jacory Harris is got to stop throwing picks though

Arkansas – Jody dropped Arkansas in his Top 5 and I think we are in the area where they need to be now.

LSU – returning qb and what I expect to be a really good D

Let me know if any other team deserves to be in the talks for 11-15

10 comments:

  1. In my opinion Ark, Stan, Miami, and LSU are the teams I think are relevant for the first 2 spots. Your thought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pittsburgh is the best team in a weak Big East Conference. They return the freshman all american in the backfield who carried the rock about 40 times a game. Defensively they return possibly the best DE in the nation - Greg Romeus. They will be looking for a first year QB to step up, but its not like they are having to replace a stud. Let's remember that Pitt had Cincinatti beat in the Championship game and gave it away. They will win the majority of their games and be in a BCS bowl game at year end. Therefore I'd rank them top 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11. OU
    12. Pitt
    13. Arkansas
    14. Oregon
    15. LSU

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can shuffle Pitt anywhere from 12 to 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. John, where do you put OU. Reese and I both would like to see them around 11,12 but Culpepper is very high on them due to the amount of people they lost.

    I'm thinking, based on yalls input, something like a 11)OU, 12) Ark, 13) LSU, 14) Miami, 15)Pitt and then start the round off with Stanford talks.

    thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see OU at 15 and move everybody else up one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 11)Pitt
    12)Ark
    13)Miami
    14)OU
    15)LSU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright - I think this takes everyones
    11) Arky (mallet and patrino)
    12) Pitt (got to give big east some love)
    13) LSU (recent title and returning qb)
    14) OU (over miami based on recent history alone)
    15) Miami (whats better? a rookie qb or a bad qb)

    let me know if this is close enough for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me know if yall want to shuffle miami and lsu. i just got to believe that lsu (PRESEASON)diserves a little more respect than miami. I'm cool if yall say to shuffle those

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever you think, but my Jackets are a strong #16.

    ReplyDelete

Followers