Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sorry

Sorry for the lack of blog activity from me lately.  I have actually been doing a good job focusing on work and plan on trying to remember to take my lap top home so I can do more post from the House.  But here are some of the things that I have seen lately that I wanted to comment on in no particular order.

favre20crying

Brett Favre’s penis.  I wish I would have not watched the thing on deadspin.com or at least I wish I could have gotten a warning before the cock shot.  I believe he is guilty, I believe he thinks normal rules and laws do not apply to him, I believe he is a selfish self promoting douche bag that I am pulling for to fail.   OK, maybe I am being a little harsh on the guy.  I mean, he spots what he thinks is a little slut in the tunnel before the game and he wanted to get him a little piece on the side.  I am not endorsing this by any means, but is he so stupid that he thinks sending a picture of his little dick is the best way to land this chick?  Really?  Anytime my penis has been seen by a female it is standing at full attention and if his was… well then I guess I have one thing on Brett Favre.  (ps. Mrs Favre, I know a real good way to get back at this guy if you happen to read this..  facebook me and I will tell you the best way to really give him what he deserves)

opri-54495-mid

I read an article yesterday that is coming up in this weeks SI, which doesn’t make much sense for me to do seeing that I am an SI subscriber and I always finish it before the next one comes in.  It would make a lot more sense for me to have waited..  anywho, it was about this agent that was paying players.  you may have heard them talk about it on Mike and Mike this morning.  It was a pretty good read but here is what I got out of it.  Most Agents are Pimps.  Most Players are whores.  I have more respect for Keyshawn Johnson.   But you may want to check it out.  This sleeze bag names a lot of names. 

490722359

Caleb King gets arrested.   Maybe I am simplifying this a little to much but if any of you guys think your programs are squeaky clean then grab something hard and slam it up next to your head.  I understand that GA has had a ton of off field issues but I do believe that Richt is doing something about it.  A 2 game suspension for missing an appearance for a traffic ticket is pretty F’n (I’m trying not to use fuck on the blog) stiff.  A lot more than what we are accustomed too.  The bottom line is that winning cures all ills.  Nobody mentions the trouble that goes on down at Fla because they win.  And if you look at some of the punishments vs the Crime…  well lets just say that Urban doesn't run the tightest ship and he seems to be doing just fine.  Oh yea, speaking of Urban.  I heard that he found out that he had some kind of rare throat shit where he couldn't control it tighten up and that is what he thought was his chest pains.  turns out he has medicine for it and now he is doing good.   Has anybody heard anything like this?

image215098g 66306_443146102830_35071097830_5556842_3194737_n

Bobby Cox’s last game was very emotional for me..  Maybe it was because I was by myself.   Maybe because we lost.  Maybe because he has been the Manager since I was 12 years old.. I don’t know but it was tough to watch him tip the hat and it was even tougher watching his press conference.   Moving forward, Freddie Gonzalez was the man I wanted BAD!  I love this guy.  And with a middle name of Jesus I don’t think that can hurt either.  The guy is tough.  The guy means what he says.  He does not put up with pre-madonna’s.  Plus the guy went .500 with the smallest pay roll in all of baseball.  The Marlins were a team that always showed up to play and you give this guy some more talent (Braves Roster) and I feel comfortable he will take the Braves to the post season.  And I also feel pretty comfortable with him being around for a while.

wild-turkeys

This morning I counted 6 Wild Turkeys in my back yard with in 15 yards of my back porch.  One of them will be dead on Sunday morning if they come back.  I will hunt from my mud room while drinking coffee and run out and pop one their asses.   Then I’m not sure what to do.  I have never killed a Turkey but I think I need to say something like, “I roosted him last night and called him up this mornin.”  I’m pretty sure that will sound better than, “I woke up this morning, took a mean shit.  Fixed me a cup of coffee and looked out the window every 20 minutes during commercials of that bad ass slatwater sunday show that comes on ESPN early as hell on sundays.  then one of em of come up and started eatin the feed that I put out so I went out the front door… snuck around the side of the house and blasted his ass.”  I will prolly go with story A.

mark-richt

I know some of yall think I am currently a crack head and this next statement may secure it.  I believe the Dawgs win out.  That means beating Florida, beating Cam Newton, and making PJ give a BJ.  Ending with a 8-5 record and then winning our bowl game to complete a 9 win season.  I really don’t care what any of say to this comment.  If your team was in the same situation as mine and were looking threw my glasses (i don’t wear glasses but if i did) then you would see the same thing. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I want to see Farve's cock and balls other than to compare to mine.

    SI article was solid.

    No comment on King other than he's stupid.

    Good for the Braves to get some new blood in there.

    I don't know about Bama rules, but Turkey season doesn't open in GA until Spring. Blast one anyway and we'll smoke it.

    You possibly could beat GT. They will have been going through a tough ACC slate. "Week in and week out any ACC win is tough as hell".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for one, if you win out, we go 9-4, not 5 losses. Other than that one screwup, pretty strong post Mr. Schell, nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers