Friday, October 1, 2010

Codin’n’lockin

3* pick FLA ST –7

fsu-hot-college-girls.jpg image by crotch_

Call me crazy but I still believe in Christian Ponder and Jimbo Fisher I think they will get it going and win the ACC and I think it starts this week.

 

2* pick OHIO ST –17

No one has come close to the Buckeyes this year and Illinois couldn’t beat them when they had 2 NFL players on their team so they damn sure won’t come close now.

1* pick TX TECH –7

There is a reason Chizik ran fast to AU to get away from Iowa ST. They are horrible, expect the Raiders to play some D now that Tubbs is holding the reigns this one should be a blow out.

2 comments:

  1. Think I'd need a grocery bag for the FSU chick on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? So she would have something to put over your head?

    ReplyDelete

Followers