Friday, October 1, 2010

If I don't come through this week, I'm going with the business man stache for next week's games.


My picks for week whatever it is:


3* Stanford +7 @ Oregon: Stanford is in the mold of Bama. They run it down your throat and then go play action. They line up and play as physical as anyone in the country. I look for them to go into Eugene and come out with a W. Getting 7 points doesn't hurt.



2* Miami/Clemson Over 49.5: Both teams can score, can score pretty quickly, and in a number of ways (special teams/etc.).



1* NC St +3.5 vs VT: NC St beat the piss out of my Jackets (that doesn't mean anything). I've been watching them this year and they are actually a pretty good team. Russell Wilson is a stud and they have an agressive D. I look for them to win outright, but there again, getting points doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers