Friday, October 1, 2010

Joe’s Picks

Oklahoma –3 1/2 : Texas just hasn’t shown me anything.  I am not going just by the lose to UCLA last week but I do think that this isn’t your typical Texas team and believe me when I tell you that Bob Stoops will not mind putting another TD on the board late just to make it a double digit win.

oklahoma_girls

Tennessee +16 1/2 : I just don’t like LSU to be able to cover more than 2 TD’s on a Tennessee team that I think is fighting for a win.  I am not a believer in LSU… yet.  that could change.

tenngoldengirls

Florida +8 : This is not a Anti Bama pick here.  I think the Gayterds are better than we think and I think Bama isn’t as GREAT as we think – keeping this game close.  Urban has got something up his sleeve for his arch rival saban keeping this game with in the 8 points.   Thats just to many points for a big SEC game

0c1f1950c36556a010a85bb8d53865f4

2 comments:

  1. Joe can you decide what you think about Alabama? I know you have nothing else to do but study Alabama, but for God's sake get on one side or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome info on the Bama - Florida game Joe. Florida really is better than we think and Alabama will lose any day now.

    ReplyDelete

Followers