Monday, May 16, 2011

Shit I saw this weekend

  • Why is everyone so shocked that the Bulls beat the Heat last night??  The Bulls were 4-0 against them in the regular season.  The Bulls can rebound – The Heat can’t!  The Heat will win some games in this series, don’t get me wrong, but only 2 or 3.  Bulls in 6 maybe 7. 
  • ‘Paging Clean up on 17th Green please.  David Toms just threw up while choking.’  Can someone tell me who the best American Golfer is right now?  Please!  And am I the only person that remembered this picture when they showed Toms’ wife?  That was 8 years ago and I remembered her.  

03_dtoms_01

  • I kept Audrey Saturday while Traci took the girls to their dance recital.  I was pretty pumped because I would much rather sit at home and hang out with Audrey instead of going to the Ozark Civic Center for 3 hours and not even being able to see the stage for some water head in front of you.  But low and behold what happens?  Some dude trips up walking down the steps and hits the lady in front of him sending her head first down the steps.   Why the hell does this shit happen when I am not there?  And if I would have been there then I would have prolly been holding a video camera and that’s what you guys would be watching right now!
  • Jorge’ Posada is a little bitch.  Your batting avg sucks ass dude!  Bat 9th until you get out of your slump. 
  • The Braves have a better record against the Philles than the Nationals over the last 2 years…  not sure how to take that are you?  me either. 
  • I love Donuts.  and whole milk. 
  • The Thunder finished off a Grizzles team that people better watch out for next year.  OKC is now going to play the Mav’s to see who will go against the Bulls/Heat winner for all the marbles.  I will be pulling for who ever comes out of the West.  I really want to see Dirk win one but would would just love to see Durant win one in such a small market and prove to everyone (lebron, Melo, Stoudmire, etc.) that you can win a title in a small market.  On the East I am pulling against the Heat more than for the Bulls. 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty good thoughts Joe. I saw Frank this morning at the post office and he has gone with the Mr. Clean look. Tell him great look for a Pussy.

    I'm pulling for the bulls. They win it all on the sole reason that I hate Joakim Noah.

    Toms' wife would still get it 8 yrs later. "They" claim no one knows how she got by Hal Sutton.......a notorious poon hound on tour. He's a great golfer and is only getting better. His game is coming around due to his son's interest in golf recently. Instead of hanging the sticks up when he goes home, he hits the course with his son.

    Best American golfer right now would probably be Kuch.

    I don't give two shits about the rest of the post, but would love to see OKC win it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it saying anything about American golfers that you think the best one's best finish in a major is 6th??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a golf fan. I don't give a shit where you are from. I will say the European Tour players are more mentally tough. They don't choke as much. My favorite golfer right now other than Freddie Couples is Luke Donald. Classic swing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I pull for us in the Ryder/President Cups, but if Tiger/Mahan are coming down the 18th tied with Luke Donald, I'm going to pull for Luuuuuuuuuuuke. Now if it was Two Gloves I'd be necking it up.

    You get an opinion, but it doesn't have much cred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doubt I'm calling Kuchar the best American golfer. Are you serious with that pick? The guy has 3 career victories (0 in 2011) and one of those was nine years ago. Kuchar is a good golfer, but far from the best. I think there are several good American golfers, with Mickelson and Bubba getting the knod for the top spot right now. I do think Dustin Johnson will eventually work his way up to these two. But I fully expect in two years we'll all know who the best golfer in the world is, and his name is Eldrick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'the guy has 3 career victories... far from the best' then mention Bubba as one of the best?? Bubba has 2 Career wins and zero majors. I ask the golfers on the blog this. Is it that bad right now for American Golfers that the people that are being discussed as 'The Best' are people with a PGA win or 2 and no Majors??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bubba actually has 3 career victories jackass. And he won once last year and he has two wins THIS year. There is a little difference there genious.

    ReplyDelete

Followers