Thursday, May 12, 2011

SFPD

I have not verified this.  got it in an email

According to the email.  The lady on the left is Chief Heather Fong.  She is the first SFPD female lesbian chief of police.  Theresa Sparks is the Bull Dyke in the middle is the San Fran Police Commission president.  She is a former male and is the CEO of a multimillion-dollar sex toy retailer.  (I have never gotten in to the sex toys.. something about sticking a marble up my ass just hasn’t ever sparked my interest)   Sgt Stephan Thorne is the stud on the right that used to be a female and is the first transgender SFPD police officer. 

ATT00777

(if this is a little old and you have seen it before then I apologize starrett.  Again, I didn’t verify any of this.  And I have no intention of even looking in to it.  I just thought, based off the picture, that we can go ahead and run with it) 

1 comment:

  1. the sad thing is the shemale on the right is actually the cutest out of the bunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers