Saturday, May 28, 2011

‘Animal’

Chris Low for ESPN has a GREAT article on Craig Sanders on ESPN.  Go Read it HERE

This kid is from Ariton, where I live now, a single A school that’s K-12.   I watched him play in High School and he initially commented to Alabama and then had a change of heart and went to Auburn.  He caught some criticism down here from the Bamars and as usual they said, ‘He would’ve never started anyway.’  I disagreed.  62168642

I told Culpepper to watch him on special teams.  He is the first guy down the field and if he doesn’t make the tackle he is the next guy in.   I said that he has major potential to be the next David Pollack type player – Heart!! 

At Ariton he played middle LB, Fullback, Punter, Field Goal Kicker, and Kicker.  I can’t remember him ever coming out of the game.  He ‘plays’ DE at Auburn and we will see him break the rotation this year and I hope to see him as a Starter next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers