Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the A. T. L.

Can the A.T.L. really make it to a Conference title series??  And are they good enough to maybe win it??  I think maybe they are good enough…  but I after watching them play in these playoffs I can’t bring myself to say they are going to do it. 

And what ever happened to this logo

atlanta

This was the shit!

J-Hey says he has a sore shoulder and it has been bothering him since spring.  why the hell else would he be batting .220?? 

As an Atlanta professional sports fan.  right now is pretty fun to flip back and forth between a pretty good Braves team and a Hawks team that is…  I still can’t say it.   I want to like these guys but it is really hard.   They run up and down the court like wild men.  They run their best offense ‘in transition’ which means they can’t run a set play worth a shit!  I like the way Memphis is playing.  I love Kevin Durant.  I enjoy watching Dirk.  I think the Celtics are tough as hell.  Derek Rose is a special player that, if you hadn’t been watching him, you need too.  And then the Hawks..  I guess if they do take care of the Bulls and the Heat finish off Boston then it will be easier when they face Lebron. 

so…. go hawks..  yea. 

And why hasn’t anyone mentioned the Braves pitching coach that go a little loose with his tongue in San Fran? (that didn’t sound good) 

2 comments:

  1. Good post.

    McDowell just told it like it was. What if he would have called you a Fag at the Troy game and said little kids didn't need to be at a basball game? Would you have gone all Frank on him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he lost me when he told the dad that kids don't belong at a baseball game.. I didn't have a problem with him calling the guys (basically) fags. Baseball is the one sport that heckling is accepted, as long as you don't offend others around you. Mcdowell is (was) a professional and should know better than to interact with the fans. but i do think this shows you what kind of coaches Freddie gets and the FIRE that we all loved so much about Bobby hasn't left the club house. Just need to be a little bit smarter about it. And yes, I would have made a complete ass out of myself if he would have told me that my kids dont belong at the ball park. or as you like to call it, 'go frank on em'

    ReplyDelete

Followers