Monday, May 2, 2011

Obama and Bin Laden

A lot of chatter on Facebook, starting last night, about Obama and Bin Laden and maybe some of you guys can help me out. 

Let me start by saying that I am not a Obama supporter.  I disagree with, damn near, everything he wants to do and the direction that he wants to take out country.  OsamsBinLaden2Lrg

That said, He is the Commander and Chief of the United States Military and we just killed one of the most powerful terrorist in the world.  Obama has had heavy pressure from the day he took office from his own party to get ALL of our troops out of the middle east.  He kept them there and eventually finished the job that, if you remember correctly, was our initial reason for going over there in the first place. 

I do not think by giving Obama the credit he deserves is taking anything at all away from the Brave men and women who have served our country in this fight.  I believe we can do both. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they lopped his dome off and put it in that box that Dubya had made just for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Followers