Monday, February 28, 2011

Stop sailing your boat in the Indian Ocean

If anybody gets killed in the Indian Ocean sailing around for shits and giggles.. well, I’m sorry but if I go swimming in the Louisiana swamp with chunks of meat tied to me and I end up as dinner for some lucky gator - I would be known as a slap dick. 

What is the difference in doing that and when a group of rich people get in their fancy sail boat and sail off into an Ocean that is full of Pirates that will kill you for your shit?  Nothing!! 

What pisses me off about this shit is that we put a group of Navy Seals’ lives in harms way to save these douche bags.  1 got into a knife fight and stabbed one of the Pirates (cool as hell). 

I want to know what is out in the Indian Ocean that is worth running into a group of Pirates???

This morning a group of Dutch Sailors have been taken with children.. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice use of the apostrophe after the "s" on the plural possessive "Seals". I'm glad to see your night classes are paying off. Or did you have Parker proofread this post for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for noticing. yes, i am working on my grammar but not in night classes - i bought the book "grammar for complete fucking retards" i thought it was a good fit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could solve this shit simply by letting Charly Schell fly around in an Apache and blow away any "Skinny" he so chooses to. You could even put a camera crew with him and turn it into a hit show.

    ReplyDelete

Followers