Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday

This video made me laugh pretty damn hard…

Weekend in Hartwell went pretty good.  I don’t ever get to see as many people as I would like to but thats always the case.  I didn’t run into some blog supporters at Hartwell Golf Course that spoke highly of the blog.  Always good to hear people enjoy this as much as we all do.

I met Reese’s new girlfriend this weekend and I was impressed.  She was very nice, she laughed at my jokes, and she was smoking hot.  I could tell Reese was a nervous wreck though just waiting on me to tell a story about him that she doesn’t know yet.  But I didn’t… I don’t think.  I may have.  But not on purpose.

A couple of weeks back I tweeted how Georgia’s chances of making the Dance were done… Starrett told me I didn’t know what I was talking about and then took a personal shot at my Church Basketball skills that I felt was uncalled for.  Well, it turns out that Slap Dick Starrett may have been correct (This is very difficult for me to put on the blog because some of you do not understand just how “always correct” this bastard is – he is the guy that you can’t talk to about certain things because he makes you want to stab a ice pick in your eye) If the Dawgs beat Bama this weekend in T-Town, which will be very very hard – bama hasnt lost at home in a good little while and Anthony Grant has those boys finally buying into what he is preaching, then Georgia has a chance to go Dancing even with out the AQ of the SEC tourney.. 

I do not free base cocaine.. i do not!

Aarron Murray sprained his ankle today, nothing serious.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate you guys giving me a call this weekend. You can both GFY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers