Friday, February 11, 2011

Front Runners and suprise teams of 2011!!


Let's start with the Big 12 or whatever they are going to be:


Obviuosly OU should be the favorite to come out of this conference, but who do you think will be the suprise team to make some noise/scare a few teams?


I'm going with KSU. I believe this will be Bill Snyder's 3rd year back with the program he built. They have gotten some good recruits since his arrival and he seems to be an outstanding coach, even though he's 112. They may fall flat on there face, but I think they will make some noise in the Big 12-2. Whatcha think?

3 comments:

  1. I am going with Texas A&M, as for as a surprise team. Every year they have high expectations, but never live up to them. They finished up this past year pretty strong and I think it carries over.

    All though I am pretty sure it will end with the usuals on top (Neb. v. OK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nebraska is gone to the Big 10 or whatever they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right. I like your pick of KSU, with no Neb.

    ReplyDelete

Followers