Monday, February 28, 2011

5-10 : 93lbs – not for me

This is not a size sexy to me.  I don’t understand why girls today think they need to look like crack heads to be sexy.  It kills me.  Last night I would walk through the living room while Traci was watching the Oscar red carpet bull shit on TV and every bitch that got out of her car was way to damn skinny.   Nothing but fake titties, elbows, and hip bones.  I don’t like it.  I don’t like it at all. 

halle

Now I understand that some of yall have skinny wives that you are really proud of and if I was single I would bed any of them that I could.  Yes, while they were married to you.  BUT!  that does not mean that I would prefer it I would probably just be doing because I hate most of you. 

Now don’t get me wrong here, I aint talking about a big ass fat bitch like this Valentine

fat-bitch

What I am curious about is when did collar bones become so sexy??  don’t you remember in College – those first 2 years watching girls get nice asses and little bellies??  that shit is a 1000% more sexy than they were when they were seniors in high school and looked like they had been taking chemo treatments. 

I guess, my man Unkown Hinson said it best..

1 comment:

Followers