Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday’s quick bits

Dont have much time today but here is a couple of quick things that are on my mind…

If the basketball Tourney can expand to 96 teams when absolutely no one is in the world is complaining about the format now, then what makes you think that college football would stay at 8 teams for long.  Anytime you say I want a college football playoff, i want you to say that you want a 32 team playoff, cause thats where it will end up.  And if you can say that, then we just aint on the same page.  (kinda like - I’m smart and your a retard)

mindy_mccreadyVivid Entertainment is producing a video with Mindy McCready in a sex tape.  If you dont remember, this is the chick that Roger Clemons was banging and according to Vivid, Mindy will be talking about other celebrities she has banged.  What a classy lady.  I said she was a slut when i first heard her.  ( And check out her bulge)

How in the hell did Kate not get knocked off Dancing with the Stars last night?  DAMN IT!!!  Pam Anderson is in the bottom two??? I will be very upset if i have to watch that box of a body Kate instead of my old high school sock girlfriend Pam Anderson.

Lee was the best on American Idol last night by far.  I still like my girl Crystal to win but she needs to go back to the guitar and hippie look.   she can not pull off the dress and high heels.  she looked like a Christian mission model.  I also thought that Casey did pretty good last night.

GOD i cant wait for some sports.  These are becoming the gayest posts and The blog is going to hell in a hand basket.  Baseball season starts Sunday and I pumped – I plan on being you source for Braves news. 

1 comment:

  1. OK.....Dancing With the Stars??? Nuff said. Idol: Lee is kicking ass and I think he will win. Big Mike is OK but can't do anything but that sappy shit. Crystal is great, but look at her.....TRAIN WRECK!!!! Casey is seen at every Karaoke bar in LA plus he is built like a bowling pin. Andy Garcia is pretty6 good too, but then again, look at him.....mongloid with glasses.

    Speaking of opening day, we are going to watch the Cubs kick the shit out of the Braves Monday....wooohooooo. I maybe should have let my boss know I wasn';t going to be at work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers