Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 2

WOW!!! what a day of basketball yesterday.

A lot of close games today according to Vegas.. here are the ones that will end up being close and the ones that will not be

12:25
Xavier Minnesota - 6/11 seed where the 6 seed is a DOG!! For real people. Zavier, sorry, I mean Xavier is a lot better than a exhausted Golpher team that had to make a run in the Big 10 to get in the Tourney. Take Xavier here and win Big

12:30
Temple Cornell - A lot people are taking the 12 seed ivy league school here, don’t do it. Temple should have been a 4 seed (maybe a 3) and a ivy league school hasn’t won a Tourney game since the mid 90's. Lay the 4 and take the Chalk.

2:30
Siena Purdue - Purdue is a 4 seed that isn’t the same team that is getting a 4 seed. This is the game where the 13 seed should actually be the favorite. Take Siena and get the 4 points but you dont need them. If the money line is attractive enough then jump on it or you can take the points for insurance

2:35
Clemson Mizzo - 7/10 tight match up here. this is a flip a coin type game. Coach Oliver does not have a good tourney resume' and Mizzo is coming out of good Big 12 this year... Its up to you on this one. Is Clemson getting a 7 because of the ACC which is down? Or are they better. Vegas has Clemson at -1 1/2 and I got Mizzo in my bracket but i tell you, this is going to be a tight game

4:45
Texas A&M Utah St - another good 5/12 match up where the 12 is getting a little to much respect. A&M is really really good. They bash Utah St in this game and are only laying 3 1/2. COD LOCK!!

7:10
Gonzaga Florida State - 8/9 match ups are historically good games and this one will be also. I got FSU in my bracket but will not be surprised at who ever wins this game. Vegas has FSU -1 1/2

7:15
Oklahoma State Ga Tech - I think GT is one of the most talented teams in America this year but I have no faith in their coach. I watched several games this year where I thought that I could have done a better job coaching, yea really. Any way, OSU is a 1 1/2 pt favorite. I have OSU in my bracket, but again, I wouldn’t be surprised to see GT go on beat Ohio St or get killed against OSU. (If OSU wins this game then they will play OSU the next game. OSU vs. OSU)

9:45
California Louy - Cal is a 1 1/2 pt favorite and it all depends on which Louy team shows up. I got Louy in my bracket but wouldn’t bet on this game.

3 comments:

  1. Trust me Joe, you could coach better than Hewitt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was going to say that but figured only GT guys would know what I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Followers