Monday, March 22, 2010

Brackets Busted

I am going to vent. I am going to rationalize why my bracket is busted. I want to warn you that if your bracket is still looking good then you may want to stop reading right now. This is bullshit! I guarantee that every jack ass that is bragging this morning about how good his bracket is, then he did watch a entire basketball game this year and needs to be punched in the face. This year’s bracket is luck, nothing else.

Ok, Now that I’m off my soap box, what a hell of a weekend of basketball. This is why we love March Madness. Watching teams that you have never heard of, never seen, never even saw a high light reel on sports center – take down some of the best teams in the nation.

East
I said before the Tourney started that Kentucky would be the first 1 seed to go down. I gave the reasons why and now I’m starting to think that this team just might be dumb enough to win it all this year. They don’t care. They are just going out and straight up ballin out. Cornell’s white boys will have their hands full. The good thing for them is they probably want be able to understand what Cousins and Wall are saying to them. Washington has the talent, they were pre-season in the Top 25 for a reason but they will be facing a stingy W Va team so in the East its looking like a 1,2 elite 8 match up.

South
I still like the Dukies chance to make it but they have a tough Purdue team. This game wouldn’t surprise me either way but you have to lean towards Duke. Baylor and St Marys I have Baylor in my bracket so St Marys is Cod Lock. St Marys is the double digit seed that I think could make it to the next round.

West
I’m starting to, maybe, believe in Kansas State some but Xavier aint no joke. Pitt played a hell of game last night and Xavier just wouldn’t lose. They are not the kind of team you want to play so I’m really looking forward to this game. The winner will face who ever comes out of the Butler/Cuse game and I believe whole heartedly that Butler is good enough to win. I have Cuse in my bracket so go w/ Butler.

MidWest
Is Tennessee good enough to beat Ohio State? If they are then they would have Mich St/N Iowa next to get to the Final 4. I did pick Mich St to go this far but I had them losing to Kansas. In the future I plan on picking Izzo to the final 4 no matter what.

1 comment:

Followers