Thursday, March 11, 2010

SEC Basketball Tourney

I tried to do a bracket on here with all my picks for the SEC tourney but when i posted it - it screwed up. so here are my picks..

USC over Bama / UT over LSU / Auburn upsets Florida / Georgia upsets Arky // 2nd round UK beats USC / Ol miss over UT / Miss St over Auburn / Vandy over Ga // 3rd round Ol miss upsets UK / Vandy upsets Miss st / finals Vandy wins SEC

Im picking Vandy to win the SEC, not because i think they are the best team, but because i think pearl and caps are approaching the conf. tourney a little different. They both want to win 1 game and then be resting on sunday watching the selection show. I do think the Dawgs get a win vs. ARky and Auburn will upset Fla.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah Red Colored GlassesMarch 11, 2010 at 11:08 AM

    Here's my picks- Bama over USC/ UT over LSU/ Florida over Aurburn/ Georgia over Arkansas. Here's my picks- Bama over USC/ UT over LSU/ Florida over Aurburn/ Georgia over Arkansas.

    As much as I’m sick of hearing about Coach Cal and he’s thugs, i'm going to have to go with UK cuttings the nets down. But I will not have the Big Blue Nation in my NCAA Final Four, I just dont see them makings a run.

    ReplyDelete

Followers