Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Look


I switched the look up a little bit.  If I got tried of seeing that picture of me, even though it was of the biggest red snapper any reader has ever seen, then I know you guys did.  Hope yall like the chose of the 4 Horsemen.  They could be the greatest group of men in the world.  Koala

The Cuse just went down to Butler and this tourney just keeps on getting crazy.  I cant remember right off hand but I don’t think that I have ever had a worse bracket.  Spoke with a friend tonight and he said that some kid still has a perfect bracket going into tonight’s games.  I’m not sure if I believe it but I’m looking into it.  What made the story  even better is the kid is autistic.  Said he could do a rubics cube in like 7 turns.  I dont know, seems far fetched but the kid has Purdue winning it all.  Maybe I will find this story and it will have a picture of him. 

Got a new laptop and it has a cool “blogger tool” where it makes it really easy to do post.  So look forward to seeing more and more post.  The kola bear was one of the pictures that was already on the computer and I wanted to try out the picture upload part so I picked it…  Cute little booger, dont you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet look. I agree this is the most dominate group of men ever assembled. Ole lives in Toccoa and eats and Quincy's everyday. They claim he's a mean sumbitch.
    I'm calling BS on the kid having a perfect bracket.

    ReplyDelete

Followers