Friday, December 3, 2010

Villians

Last nights game got me thinking about players & coaches that have left teams - on their own or by being forced out - and the reactions that they have received upon returning to the city/arena. Who or what are some of the more memorable events that you can recall? Some of the more obvious - and most recent - in my mind are the following:

- Brett Favre
- Nick Saban
- Lane Kiffin
- Tiger Woods

Haven't put much thought into this as I am trying to be more productive at work today. To quote Culpepper: "The blog is the worst thing since Myspace and Facebook in regards to productivity at work."

2 comments:

  1. The biggest difference in James is HOW he went about it. I watched last night and enjoyed the Cleveland fans. Brett going back to GB was also interesting, but Brett seems to get a pass on everything.

    Donavon coming back to Philly was a real nice one. That fan base showed him the respect that he deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah after I made the post I though about Donovan as well. I have always liked him and thought Philly gave him what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Followers