Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sleep??

The only shitty thing about having a new born is the sleep, or lack of.  And that plays a pretty big part in my sports watching.  Last night was a perfect example of wanting to watch a little bit of Fantasy Football coverage on the NFL network and then my plans were to flip over and check on the Lakers/Bulls game.  I figured Kobe and Rose would be fun to watch…  I dozed off in the chair and missed the FF talk so I went ahead and switched over to the game and zzzzzzzzzz  woke up again and had no clue what was going on.  I then decided to just go to bed.  Then about 12 Audrey wakes up wanting Traci’s breast in her mouth.  Then about 2 Audrey has a stomach ache or something and doesn’t want to lay down anymore.  So I take her in the living room.  about 2.30 Audrey is a sleep so I go back to bed.  at about 3.30 Parker and Rachel come in and tell me that they are scared and can’t sleep.  So I go get in the bed with them until they fall back a sleep and then I go back to my bed about 4ish.  At 5.30 Audrey is ready to eat again so she wakes us up.  Then at 7 I get up and come to work..  This is a regular night at my house right now.  Again, I am VERY VERY lucky.  I could be in B’ham with her praying that she lives.  So these are all shitty things that I am thankful for but wanted to give you bastards that are kid free a night in the life of me. 

Note: Rose finished with 29 points and the Bulls came from behind to win by 4.  DAMN IT that would have been a good game to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers