Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How it went down

If it is not totally obvious by now that I am stuck in a hospital room then it will be now.  I have resorted to doing a post about posts… But anyway, it’s 11:30 at night and I have been up for about 20 hours straight so who gives a shit.

I think it got lost that Pulley did start off by recognizing that he has been WAY one sided and needed to make a post that wasn’t so Alabama biased.   Then shortly after removed all doubt in everyone’s mind that he not capable of that by saying, “Alabama is God.”  (the context was very sarcastic though which does give me hope that he is capable of posting on something other than Bama – and he even did do a little Cliff Lee post that got totally lost in all of today’s activities)

Then Pepper answered some questions about Cam and for some reason threw in a “28-27 ‘take the money and run’ straight through the Bamar defense”  Which I thought was very creative and a pretty damn good jab.

Then Pulley, surprisingly, does not go straight to personal attacks, he states - “I don't want to slight or cheapen the Auburn victory” – which was shocking. 

At this point Pepper obviously smelled blood in the water and attacked like a sting ray swimming near Steve Irwin.  Dropping heavy profanity and a huge slap in the face with a “you finished 4th in the SEC west. Nice season!”

Pulley was being punched pretty hard and why he decided to try to involve Starrett here I will not understand.   It seemed he had his hands pretty full with Pepper.

Then out of the blue Anthony Jumps in wanting to know why starrett gets called out and he doesn’t with a pretty good little jab of his on “Cam got your tongue” comment. 

Pulley was backed into a corner and came out swinging and swinging hard.  Asking really good questions and personally attacking Auburns best player in typical Pulley fashion with “He is a cocky ass punk”

Then the shit hit the fan.  Traci laid the wood to Anthony in what I thought was the best post of the day.  to much good shit to quote, find the comment yourself and read the whole thing.

Pulley voiced his admiration for Traci.

Anthony then responds (to pulley not traci.  Anthony has to see traci ) with some pretty damn good questions of his own.  Anthony at this point became a member of the blog in my eyes.  He was just a tweeter (or cleeter as pulley calls it) man and this was his first good sit down thought provoking comment. 

I just realized how much meaningless bullshit i have typed out and it would be easier for someone to just actually read what happened so I am stopping now.  again, i have been up way to long and they just came and took the baby so i am going to try and sleep for an hour or 2.  expect a good bit of blogging from this week.  hopefully they will be better than the shit i just typed out. 

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday may have been the greatest serve & volley showdown that has ever taken place on the blog. Traci absolutely laid the wood to Anthony. At first I was shocked that he didn't retaliate against her, but your statement that he actually has to see her makes sense. I also agree with you that ALee is a blog memeber. Let me address some of what you posted:

    I have always used this blog to be a smart ass and kind of just post whatever I am thinking at that particular time. True I am a die hard Alabama fan and I post about the team I know the most about. However, thanks to Starrett it has been portrayed that all I ever do is post in shades of crimson. Hence the Cliff Lee post and the attempts to view the Alabama - Auburn game from that of a sports fan and not just an Alabama fan. However, after multiples Clitter posts from ALee and Culpecker went unchecked, I decided to don the Alabama Superfan Cape and come out swinging.

    All references to Starrett stem from his "I am a closet homosexual and this is what I am thankful for" post. He took his fair share of shots at me and I, in turn, decided to do the same.

    The great Alabama - Auburn debate will never end and it will never be won. I have been to 7 Iron Bowls in my life and they are to this day the 7 greatest sporting events that I have ever been to.

    Welcome to the blog Mr. Lee....prepared to be owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulley, I gave thanks for you and that is what I get in return? GFY Pulley! Or GFTGGIYC! Any guesses on what that stands for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally shocked what stance Reese is taking on Auburn... Reese, the way you describe Georgia fans to me and the reasons you hate them so bad.. That is the profile of an Alabama fan. Auburn has always been treated like the red headed step child in this state and Alabama is the big bad Bear Bryant 13 National Titles blah blah bullshit. As someone that is also treated like a step child I would think you would be very happy that Anthony and Pepper are finally able to look Alabama in the face and say, "fuck off, this is our year" but people/media are not even letting them do it this year. They call them cheaters.. Really? correct me if im wrong but if any of slap dicks are so stupid that you don't think the school you are pulling for does the same shit... well you are just stupid. Reese, do you really think that Hewitt is clean? have you ever heard any of your "intelligent" football players speak? do you think these guys are really smart enough to make it into Tech? because you are always throwing in how Tech will never have the athletes that Ga does because of how tough it is to get in?? Tech is a 2nd rate dungeons and dragons school that would rather go to a star trek convention than a ball game - thats why you cant even pack out a 40,000 seat stadium. The only reason the SEC would even consider Tech is if we lost Vandy. Clemson, FSU, Miami, NC STate, and VT would all be chosen over Tech.

    You should jump on Pepper and Anthony's bang wagon while david can actually beat goalith because PJ is digressing - so it will be a while before you will be able to do it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Followers