Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pulley Pepper fight Round 1

Just incase anyone doesn’t read the comments on my post about my child i thought i would give the cliff notes to what is turning out to be a pretty good fight.

Pepper: 28-27 "take the money and run" straight through the Bammer defense!

Pulley: I have some comments on the Bama - Auburn game, but as I have stated previously I don't want to slight or cheapen the Auburn victory. In the end, a win is a win no matter how I or anyone else sees it.

Pepper: If I were you I would have some comments too like FUCK, SHIT, DAMN, and JESUS CHRIST!
Let me guess the 2 best RBs in the world shouldn't have fumbled and caught a TD pass your probably right but they didn't and that is why you finished 4th in the SEC west. Nice season!

Pulley: I have never - EVER - stated that Richardson and Ingram are the two best RB's in the world. Kind of thought you would give me a little more credit than that Pepper. Guess you have been sipping from the same cup as John. My comments are as follows: That wasn't a win, it was a gift. You know as well as I do that Auburn didn't deserve to win that game. But, as I said the night of the game, it cheapens it all to say that. Bottom line is that Alabama didn't deserve to win that game, but neither did Auburn. Anyway, luck has to be on your side and the breaks have to go your way to go undefeated in college football. Alabama had several last year, Florida had then during their run and Auburn has had a few this year. The trick now is to finish it. SC will be a tough game. It would be a shame to get caught looking ahead.

Pepper, your up.

2 comments:

  1. Out of turn I know, but BP I'm hurt that you hadn't mentioned me lately, CAM got your tougue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish granted buddy. You knew it wouldn't take long. I tend to respond to your Clitter posts more than blog posts though. Besides, its all in good fun brother.

    ReplyDelete

Followers