Monday, February 22, 2010

Curling

The Washington Post has a great article on curling today. You can read it HERE. But let me do you a favor and stop you. This article about curling will be far better of a read, But first let me quote this dip shit (a person that has been dipped in shit) a couple of times.

They're chanting and doing the wave inside the curling venue at the Vancouver Olympics, and the players are having to adjust – HOLLY SHIT!! Olympic athletes are having to adjust to the F’in Wave? The Wave?
Like an NFL quarterback preparing for a playoff game on the road – really? Your telling me a curler in a 5500 person arena, that does the wave, has anything in common at all with a QB in a road playoff game?
On Saturday night, the crowd broke into a spontaneous rendition of "O Canada" toward the end of Canada's men's match against Britain. Members of both teams agreed it was a great moment – Yea, I bet it is very similar to when Virginia Tech comes out to “Sandman” by Metalica and you have over 85 thousand people (some so crazy they will shoot a bunch of people during class) screaming and bouncing up and down. Can you imagine “setting up” to send the “rock” down to land in the “house” while 5,500 liberal tree hugging Canadians sing O’Canada?

I don’t know about you but I’m actually starting to like this curling stuff. Yesterday I was screaming YAR!! YAR!! As the Americans tried to hold on to the win. Tonight the Americans will take on Chinamen and I will be fist pumin in my living room when those slant eyed yellow commie bastards try to stand in the way of an American Curling GOLD. I don’t know if it will be seen on NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, or USA but you bet your sweet ass I will be watching and screaming YAR!! (if anybody can tell me what the hell yar means and/or why they scream it; it would be greatly appreciated)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers