Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nate Dogg

Pour out some liquor for my homies that aint here no more…  Rest in Peace Nate Dogg/

Nate Dogg is no longer with us.. but music that featured him will always be.  He never really hat a HUGE hit by himself but it always felt like a shit load of good songs had “feat. Nate Dogg” – his voice was smooth and lyrics were nice. 

I picked this song as a Tribute to Nate Dogg because of its timing.  This hit when I was pimping in the parking lot of HCHS in the blue Izusu pup with the KC lights rolling like real niggaz do it.  I had 1 8in sub woofer behind the seat and factory tweeters up front.. 

For Reese.

5 comments:

  1. I would have gone with "Shake That"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same blue p/up you'd drive home from college with a dirty sock in the passenger seat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know the truck my friend. you know it well.

    ReplyDelete

Followers