Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thug Life

Brandon Marshall is a thug.  He just got stabbed by a bitch and I am glad.  Yes!  I said I am glad that a thug ass punk got stabbed by a bitch.  He is in critical condition and I could care less about his recovery.

brandonmarshall

Darrent Williams is dead right now and Brandon Marshall was the man that the gun man was wanting to shoot. 

He has been arrested for disorderly conduct (not going to judge him on this one), drunken driving (not going to judge him on this one either) and a number of domestic violence incidents. 

So Brandon – just like 2 Pac once said, ‘Thug life till I die Nigga!’ 

1 comment:

  1. Ended up being just a gut wound. He'll be making a full recovery to thug it out once again just for you Mr. Schell.

    ReplyDelete

Followers