Saturday, April 23, 2011

NBA Playoffs

The East

The Chicago Bulls have the 1 seed and are sliding right past the Pacers.  I really like this Bulls team but we might not know if they are ready for a playoff series until the Conference Finals.  Atlanta seems to be better than Orlando but neither will be able to compete with the Bulls. 

bulls

So I’m inking the Bulls in the Conf. Finals but who will they be playing??

Boston and Miami are both up 3-0 in their series and then they will get to dog fight each other to see who plays the Bulls.  

Boston seems to have waited for the playoffs like they have done in recent years and it appears to be working out for them.  Last night my man Paul Pierce and my homeboy Ray Allen brought home (i’m trying to use a little Ebonics since we are talking B Ball.. to much?) 70 pts together with Rondo getting 20 assists to set a Celtic playoff record.  (Celtic playoff record is pretty damn good seeing how many playoff teams they have had).  I just see the Celtics being to tough for the Heat.  I see them being to physical.  These boys are going to be bringing it like Starrett in Bethany Gym breaking fucking collar bones and shit. 

So incase you don’t watch any playoffs – Ill give you another update once the 3 seed Celtics and the 1 seed Bulls face off in the Conf. Finals.

The West                (CROTCH SHOT!!)

LakerGirlsCloseUp

The west seems to be a little more up in the air.  The Lakers got surprised when New Orleans took game 1 in LA.  The Spurs are 1-1 with Memphis and Dallas is 2-1 on a Portland team that is playing pretty damn good.  Oklahoma City is up 2-0 on Denver and is begging me to pick them in the Conf. Finals as a 4 seed.

I’m going with Oklahoma City with the 4 seed playing the Lakers with the 2 seed.

2 comments:

  1. Not big on the NBA, but nice post. By the way, the collar bone breaking incident took place at Mt. Olivet. It was tourney time. I had to elevate my play when our ball hog went down to win the title for First Baptist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gymnasium really doesn't matter, don't step in my way when I'm running full speed, and no broken bones will occur.

    ReplyDelete

Followers