Monday, August 30, 2010

It’s this Saturday

couple of games that I would like some conversation on…

Oregon State @ TCU : TCU is sitting at –13.5 against a decent Pac-10 school.  How will TCU handle the pre-season rankings?  This is TCU’s ONLY game against a team preseason in the top 25 and Org St is sitting at #24.  So who covers this game??   I like Oregon State getting the points.  I like TCU to win the game but it seems to me, that other than BYU, when these boys play a big game that it is nail bitter.  So I will take the 13 1/2 points and the BEAVERS!!

LSU vs. UNC in the ATL : LSU is laying 1 but this game has been taken off the board pretty much everywhere in Vegas.  Give me your thoughts on this game assuming LSU goes up to like a 6 pt favorite. 

and don’t forget to post your Cod Locks this week and assign a point value to it.  1-5 are the point options and you can take UP TO 3 games.

3 comments:

  1. I normally hate betting on opening weekend. I like to see how teams look before I lose my hard earned real estate money. With that being said, if I were to bet on these games I'd go with OSU and points. The Rodgers bros should be pretty tough to handle this year. From what I remember the coach is a pretty good offensive coach. Also, TCU lost some on D (Hughes). In a 1 to 5 confidence level, 5 being cod lock, I'd go 3 on this game.

    I picked LSU months ago saying they'd beat UNC by 14. I still stand by that, but would not put money on it because of Les Miles. Cod lock meter I'll go 2.7 on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers