Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Is it just me?

Brett Favre anyone?  Who got these texts?  Has anyone heard or seen anyone come out and say “i spoke with Brett and he said he is not coming back” NoBODY!!  But Green Bay fans are saying, “I told you so.”  The difference between Minn and Green Bay is that Minn doesn’t have a Aarron Rogers waiting to step in.  Brett plays next year and will make close to 20 million dollars to do so.  What’s your prediction?2008 ESPY Awards Backstage Audience 2m96OtsyU39l

is it just me or is Deanna smoking hot?  Holy Mother of God she turns me on.  And those breast look like they are doing just fine. 

Mike-Shanahan-123008

Is it just me or Shanahan going to be a bad ass in Washington?  Can Washington actually win the NFC East this year?  Dallas is Dallas and until Wade Phillips and Tony Romo aint wearing a Star then they aint winning it all but they are good enough to win the division.  The Giants have some holes to fill but with a new DC they will be better than last year.  Philly will be as good as Kolb and that may end up being pretty damn good.  Now that you have McNabb and Shanahan in the DC could Washington actually be good enough to win their division this year?

If Les Miles feels enough heat under his seat at LSU at the end of this year and Rich Rod doesn’t turn things around with the Big Blue could Les go to Michigan?  AND if he does go could Tommy Tuberville end up in Baton Rouge?  ncf_miles_tubervile_412

Speaking of Tuberville – The AP is talking about giving the 2004 National Title to Auburn after USC’s appeal fails, which it will.  I asked an Auburn fan yesterday if this were to happen how would you feel about it.  He said, “I would buy a damn shirt and wear it everyday.  Half of Alabama’s titles are full of shit.  Ill take it any way I can get it.”  I was a little suprised at his comments.  would you wear a title T shirt if this were your school that you pull for?

3 comments:

  1. Farve will play.

    Deanna would get it.

    Shannahan will be great. Give him 3 years and they are a super bowl contender.

    Rich Rod will have it turned around so the Les Miles to Michigan thing won't happen. Miles may not have a job though so Tubberville could end up at LSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favre can do whatever he wants....that's what being a badass gets you.

    His wife would get crushed. If I were him, I would retire and slip into something a little more comfortable....her.

    Not sure that Shanahan has the talented o line that he had in Denver but give him a few years.

    I hope Les Miles loses his job and never coaches again.

    That Auburn fan was probably Culpecker and that answer doesn't surprise me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pully I did not say that I would not count that. But whoever said was right an Alabama fan would gladly count that. See my next post for clarification.

    ReplyDelete

Followers