Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday’s gone with the wind

SEC From 1991 – 1996 Florida won the SEC 5 of 6 years.  Since then only Tennessee has won it back to back.  Well here recently it feels like the conference is very lop sided.  Chris Low writes on his ESPN blog this morning about how Florida and Alabama have only 3 loses in the last 2 years combined and 2 of 3 are to each other.  Is the SEC that Top Heavy or is this the year we have somebody sneak up?

CONFERENCES Well it appears that the Big 12 is just so happy that they are still going to be a conference that they will pay Texas anything they want.  They also said the hell with the conference championship game.  I guess since the Nebraska is gone from the north its probably not that bad of an idea..  I just thought the point of this whole deal was to get conferences to where they have a conference championship game…  so why doesn’t the Big 12 pick up Utah and TCU so they will stop bitching so much?


WORLD CUP I’m trying..  I really am.  But this shit is tough to watch.  and those God Damn horns are killing me – with that said, I think it’s ridiculous to ban them.  This isn’t our country and it’s not our sport – so shut up about the horns.  If you have tried to watch a game and struggled then I would suggest listening to it on ESPN radio.  The announcers tell you what is going on and when I’m watching it I don’t have clue. 

BRAVES the braves have a big game tonight against the Rays.  Believe it or not this could actually be the teams playing in the World Series this year. 

CELTICS LAKERS I picked the Lakers in 7 from the start and I’m sticking with it.  I think the Celtics legs will eventually go out from under them and Kobe (THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL) will come up big and win again.

1 comment:

Followers