Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mid Week Bull

2 people were arrested for sending over 30 women dressed in orange dresses to advertise for a beer company at the World Cup…  I’m sure I do not have the story correct but I needed a reason to put this picture on the blog..

ept_sports_sow_experts-642910203-1276702410 (1)

LAKERS CELTICS game 7 tomorrow night..  who it is?  who it is?  Lakers are laying 7 points at the moment and I’m thinking its a double digit win.  How many times do we go into a game 7 with such high expectations and then get let down with a blow out?  I see this one the same way. 

I will be going Tarpon fishing this weekend and look to have a good time.  I am going to try my best (If I’m not just completely shit faced) to do a “mobile post” – the down side of this is that I will not have spell check so I will appear to be in even worse shape than really am, but I think it is worth the try.  So if you see some crazy shit on here over the next couple of days then that is why.

If any of you have ipods or mp3 players I plan on doing a very good post on the very best way to get music off the net for free and be able to put it on your ipod.  I showed this to Culpepper and he has not been the same since.  So stay tuned for that.

Authors of the blog need to step it up.  This blog is titled “SOUTHERN FRIED” – it is not MY blog it is OUR blog so step it up bitches.   Its not very hard to put some thoughts together and post them.  What are you scared of?  sounding stupid?  well I would hope that my dumbass takes that fear away.  So lets go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers