Monday, June 14, 2010

New Look!

My job with this blog is not just to provide you with GREAT shit to read and watch, but also to entertain you with pretty good arguments amongst our group of authors and to also have a blog that is very attractive.  So I am toying around with some settings, layouts, backgrounds, etc…  As always your opinion matters, so please feel free to shoot a comment over saying what you like and what you don’t.  keep in mind, i am trying to achieve a blog that looks as ligitament as possible. 

5 comments:

  1. I think that this new layout is terrible, turrible, turrble. Just like Charles Barkley would say about the new Taco Bell $2 meal deal. This is definitely a step backwards in the evolution of our, I mean your, blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you are trying to better the blog. However, I am a little pissed the horsemen are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white. Now that was pretty creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleek and sophisticated.....just like us bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the new look Joe. It's a lot easier on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers