Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hump Day… except at my house

SCORE!!! was what every single person today heard, read, or said.  I guess the US scored on a late goal to advance them into the round of 16 in the World Cup…  I’m sorry to say but I have not watched much World Cup… as in I have watched about 3 minutes and that is it.  Maybe I will get a little more excited about next week but I just don’t give a shit about it.

Quick fishing story from last weekend.  We were staying down at Boca Grande Fl (an island) and there was a really nice golf course.  We were pulling back into the docks around noonish and saw where we were going to be pulling right by a threesome teeing off.  When I say “right by” I mean literally with in 25 yards of these guys.  I then noticed that the boat had a small horn on it and right when we were riding by one of the guys was in the middle of his back swing and I yelled “HEY!!!” and blew the horn..  He was fucking pissed and I was laughing out loud which made him even more mad. 

I feel like total shit today.  I had strep throat last Thursday and I took some left over Antibiotics and got better for the weekend.  I then stopped taking them when I started feeling better and now I’m feeling the same way.  So back on the Antibiotics tonight.

I know the blog has been real shitty lately and we owe you, our readers, a better product.  We, as in you sorry pieces of shit that are supposed to be authors, need to step our game up and get this thing rolling strong going into football season.  So get off your asses and lets start some shit up.

Start doing research…  Will not be long before we start prodicting records of certain teams like GA, Bama, AU, GT, UT, etc…  So have your shit ready because we will be able to come back to this at the end of the season and see how everyone did.

2 comments:

  1. The soccer game was awesome. I'm not a huge soccer fan but I can get into it every 4 years and pull for the U S of A. The US had several opportunities for an easy goal but continually missed the chances. The refs made a bad offsides call on us again to cancel one 1st half goal. All in all, I enjoyed the game and will probably watch on Saturday when they play again.

    The next thing I have to say is you are a jackass for blowing the horn and yelling while people are playing golf. The guy could of had the round of his life going and you screwed it up. No sense whatsoever in being an idiot. Congrats Schell on being well.....Joe Schell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with John on the yelling/horn blowing thing. I don't care if he had a career round going or not, that's just as they say "Bush League". That would be like me kicking you in the nuts while you're getting laid. Anyway, I'm ready to blog my thoughts on some CFB.

    ReplyDelete

Followers