Friday, June 25, 2010

PROGNOSTICATING and Friday notes

Since we all are so very good at predicting the future – I thought we would go through some of the schedules and not just throw out a win/loss record for a handful of teams but actually which teams win what games.  This should take a while and I’m sure that we will not be agreeing much but I would like for people to argue their reasons. 

Teams: SEC - LSU, Arkansas, Bama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.  ACC – Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech

Reese, I understand that you are the minority on the this blog with your ACC affiliations so let me know if you would like us to dive into any other teams in your weak ass conference. 

The point of this is to see where everyone stands on each team.  This is not to get personal and just bash other teams (Starrett and Culpepper I am talking to you here) – I know that I always go into the season with high hopes and its nice (sometimes) to hear where other people stand.  Also, this will be able to give us a better understanding of other teams.  While I enjoy reading Pre-Season magazines, its totally different to hear it from a fans perspective. 

So Monday we will get into LSU. 

Also, Couple of things we hadn’t talked about any.  Vince Young slappin a bitch, Where is Labron going, Steven Strasburgh (spelling) is ridiculous, and The US Open. 

Vince Young is a Moron.  I don’t have a problem with looking at naked women for entertainment but if you are a multi millionaire couldn’t get your own your private show?  This is not who I would want running my football team.  He isn’t a stupid a Big Ben, or maybe he just hadn’t gotten caught as many times. 

Labron.  I think he is going to New York.  I think he is going to buy stock in Madison Square Gardens before he signs, I think he wants his brand to go global and their is no better city in the States to go Global than New York, and I think he knows that this will buy him some time on winning a championship. 

Steven.  If you guys have not watched this kid pitch you need too.  I’m talking the sports center highlights either.  Watch a game, its sick.

US Open.  I didn’t get a chance to watch the final day but I watch a large part of the first 3 days.  I was kind of pulling for Dustin Johnson just because he is from South Carolina but I was enjoying seeing Tiger starting to make a come back.  I didn’t care for the guy who won it.  And I also would like to say if you wear a white belt while playing golf I hope their is an asshole like me in the woods with a horn.  

1 comment:

  1. If Lebron goes to New York he will be picking money and fame over championships, which would further seperate him from Jordan and even Kobe, and make some guy who was just a really good player but couldn't handle the pressure. As far as the SEC teams go. You know how I feel about preseason ratings and rankings, it is waste of time and 9 times out of 10 we will show how dumb we really are in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

Followers