Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It’s a Girl

We found out this morning that we are having another girl.  I think everyone that reads this blog understands just how bad I wanted a boy.  Going into it I had  all but convinced myself that the young lady that did the ultrasound would look at us and say, “Congratulations!  There is a huge penis!” but she didn’t and so I thought about why?  Or How?  How could we get pregnant 3 times ALL with a 50% chance of hitting a boy and never getting one?  I mean you are looking at 8:1 odds here of all 3 being the same sex…  If I put money 8:1 horse to win the Derby you can bet your sweet ass he wouldn’t.  My first reaction was all inside.  I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice.  Like when Traci told me she was pregnant with this one and I responded, “Well  Fuck!!” and then hung up.  Not this time. When the lady explained that the small “hamburger” that we were looking at was our little girls tootoo and that IT was now a SHE – I don’t want to use the words “disappointed” so I will go with “less excited” – And why the hell would they call it a small hamburger?  Why not just go with beef curtains for Christ’s Sake?  Anyone who knows how much my little girls love their daddy know that I am not “disappointed” at all that I will have a third.  I am actually getting more and more excited the more I think about it.  And really?  It’s probably for the best that I don’t have a boy.  I would expect him to be a supreme athlete while handing him absolutely no athletic genes.  I would expect him to be a well behaved young man that is good in school while teaching him through my examples to do the opposite.   So after chewing on this for a couple of hours, I am pretty damn happy that I am having a third girl.  At least this way, it’s guaranteed that I will not have a faggot son.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers