Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friday Night

Last night was a special moment if you are a Dale Jr or Dale Sr fan.  I never liked Dale Sr but I am a Jr fan and last night was just fun to watch.  The wrangler #3 car, that Sr. won so many of his races on, was running near the front of the pack last night in Daytona with Jr behind the wheel.  This would be the last time that Jr would ever drive a car with a #3 on the side and this is how it ended.. 

Hopefully this will be the race that gets Jr going and he will be able to carry this energy into the Sprint Cup. 

The Braves did everything they could in the top of the 11th last night to give a win away to the Marlins.  Jonny Venters looked like a retard when they caught a Marlin on a squeeze play and when Chipper tossed Venters the ball to tag the runner on his way home Venters dropped the damn ball.  This is in the top of the 11th inning with 1 out and runners all over the place.  An out there is HUGE!! Marlins ended up scoring 1 and then Venters gets himself out of the inning.  Then the bottom comes up and here is how it ended…

I know we talked about it earlier in the year, but these guys just seem to be having fun.  And after I watched the race and turned it over this game It felt different.  After Venters made that mistake normally I would have been saying, “typical F@#$ing Braves”  but last night I felt good about our chances.  This is a different Braves team and if you are planning on watching in the post season when we are on our way to the World Series.. you may want to go ahead and jump on the band wagon now. 

I’m not sure if you guys have ever watched the

Not sure if you guys have ever heard of the Squidbillies on Adult Swim but it is one funny ass show.  Here is a little bit of an older show for you.

I know where some people could see this as making fun of Georgia fans but I DO NOT!!  I love this show and can not get enough of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers