Friday, January 15, 2010

We finally have a defensve coordinaror

Todd Grantham has been named UGA's defensive coordinator. Let me just say thank you to Kirby Smart for turning us down. Thing is, I really wanted for Smart to take the job, but after looking into this deeper, I LOVE the hire. This guy has fire and passion. Saban actually tried to get Grantham to be his DC when he coached the Dolphins. I love this quote from our new coach...
"I look forward to developing an aggressive, physical, attacking style defense that offenses will not look forward to playing against."

Dawg fans, I think we have ourselves a coach that is gonna turn our defense around. Can't wait to see our next year's D already. Gooooo Dawgsssss!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to Thank Kirby also. I am glad that you really did not want him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he gets the 30 run on him for the 1st time he'll be shitting his pants.

    RO

    ReplyDelete

Followers