Thursday, January 21, 2010

Its not a Perdiction when its Guaranteed...Its a COD LOCK

I got COD LOCKS. Oh yea baby. COD... LOCKS!! you damn right. On both Championship games you will feel comfortable that the insight that you are about to read will allow you to see into the future. that's right. I am about to take you into the future. I am not going to tell you what is GOING to happen, i am going to tell you what DID happen....

AFC Championship. The Colts played the J.E.T.S. Jets! Jets! Jets! and the Jets! Jets! Jets! Lost! Lost! Lost! Bad! Bad! Bad! Peyton Manning demonstrated again why defenses do not fair well when Peyton sees them twice in a months time. Peyton connected with 3 different targets for touchdowns while Sanchez looked like... well, a rookie. This looked just like the Colts team that went to the Super Bowl a few years back. Their D was horrible against the run in the regular season and then just flat out shut down running teams in the playoffs. If you think for one second that the Jets play better D than the Ravens then you obviously didn't watch the game this weekend. The Colts totally dismantled the Jets D and watching Rex Ryan's face towards the end of the game looked just like that deer i almost hit with my car.

Colts 28 New York 10

NFC Championship was next and I will share my thoughts on that game in a little while. It was a little closer than the AFC game but with 7 min. to go in the 4th Qt you had no doubt who would cover.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I couldn't decide who to bet on, now I know for sure it is the JETS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad, as i said in the post... the score has already been posted. if you choose to ignore it then that is fine. but the colts won this game 28 - 10.. you are welcome my friend

    ReplyDelete

Followers