Monday, January 4, 2010

Thoughts


1st - Mike Leach – Adam James is a spoiled rotten little bitch. When I saw him walking around on the sidelines of the TT/Mich St game with his little stocking cap on bobbing his head, like obviously his daddy Craig did when he went down on the chanclor, I got madder and madder. Mike Leach is the best thing to ever happen to the Tech football program and Adam James looks like the bully in karate kid (do you remember how bad you hated Johnny from the first karate kid?)



2nd - Playoffs – I hate the fact that the regular season ended this way with 3 rematches in the first round but it kind of helps my argument against a college playoff. Imagine if Bama had to play Florida again in the quarter final of a playoff bracket. But, as for the teams in the playoffs, I cant remember when this many teams had a really really good shot to win the superbowl. When you start looking at the teams I could make a case for several, but here is what Im thinking, right now… I may have to many upsets.

Wild Card Round

AFC

4 Cinncy over 5 NY jets

6 Balt over 3 NE (UPSET!!!)

NFC

6 Philly over 3 Dallas (UPSET!!!)

5 G Bay over 4 Arizona

Divisional Round

AFC

(SD would have Cinncy since Balt beat NE )

SD over Cinncy

Balt over Indy (UPSET!!!)

NFC

NO over Philly

Gbay over Zona

Conference Championship

New Orleans over Minnesota

San Diego over Baltimore

SUPER BOWL

San Diego over New Orleans as a 6 point Under Dog.

3rd – Big 10 – if the Big 10 adds 2 teams to form a 12 team conference then what will it be called since the Big 12 is already taken. I’m going with the Big North. I know, its good.

4th – Georgia Coaching search – “just a little patience, yeaaaaaa yea. Just a little patience. Yeaaaaaaaa yea. I've been walking these streets at night, Just trying to get it right (Need some patience, yeaaaaaaaaaaaa) It's hard to see with so many around, You know I don't like being stuck in a crowd (Could use some patience, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) And the streets don't change but maybe the name, I ain't got time for the game!”

all im saying is have a little patience people. If we land smart then it was worth the wait. If we land No Name from No Where University, then we will sing a different song.

5th - Four fingers at the start of the 4th qt. - Am I the only person that this absoulty annoys?

2 comments:

  1. 1st - Adam Smith is a tool. The biggest problem is that no one in the entire situation (TT, Leach, Smiths, etc) is going to come out ahead. They are all going to lose.

    2nd - I like all of your picks, just flip the Super Bowl. Saints by a TD.

    3rd - Who cares.

    4th - I'm getting nervous. I don't like getting used by Chavis to get a raise from LSU.

    5th - You are not the only one...It was cool for a while, like the tomahawk chop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st- I agree

    2nd- Yes I would rather watch Alabama and Florida play again over any BCS bowl I have seen so far. Also Super bowl will be Philly and NE

    3rd- The Big Ten already has 11 teams ( I know counting is not your strong point) so they would only have to add one and probably still be called the Big Ten.

    4th- It is not good that the wait has been this long.

    5th- Yes. One more reason to hate the U.

    ReplyDelete

Followers