Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Rankings

Ranking the SEC
#1 ALABAMA
#2 FLORIDA
#3 GEORGIA
#4 LSU
#5 SOUTH CAROLINA
#6 OLE MISS
#7 AUBURN
#8 ARKANSAS
#9 TENNESSE
#10 MISS STATE
#11 VANDY
#12 KENTUCKY

With a Ga victory over LSU
#3 UGA
#4 SO CAR
#5 OLE MISS
#6 LSU

With a LSU victory over Georgia
#3 LSU
#4 UGA

the reason I drop LSU further down then UGA is the fact that it would prove that LSU isn’t that good of a team with almost an upset by Miss St and you would have to pick Ole Miss or USC over LSU at that point. The fact that Ga has already beaten USC makes it harder for them to fall below them this early in the season.

NEXT IS UT HOSTING AUBURN

I actually think Auburn wins this game and my rankings reflect it. I don’t think I would change anything at all if this were to happen.
HOWEVER if UT takes care of business and hands Auburn a loss here then I’m dropping Auburn down to #9 and moving UT up a spot to #8, that would move Arkansas up to the #7 spot.

As for the rest of the Nation, My top 5
#1 Alabama
#2 Florida
#3 Texas
#4 Va Tech#5 USC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers